So stoked and will grab the second it hits the PC, but have you implemented any sort of local leaderboard/top run tracking
Slice and Dice launched!
It's finally done, the full game can now be purchased for $7! Android update is coming soon-ish. Desktop and android versions must be purchased separately.
- A3um has added art for all items, heroes, monsters, sides, spells, everything!
- Saves from older versions will not be carried over, sorry! I will try to maintain saves through all future updates now though
- All your favourite things have been changed, all the things you hated are still here
- More items, and tweaked the equip UI
- More monsters
- More achievements, and they now all unlock something
- Many heroes and spells and monsters have been changed
- Level generation improved, bones nerfed a bit!
- Improved collection display
- Added leaderboards
- Added stats at the end of each run
- Added bug report menu and UI scale option
- Changed input on desktop to use right-click and android to use long-tap
- Keyboard shortcuts for selecting spells & heroes
- Added a bunch of special modes to the paid version. I recommend trying curse mode!
- Fixed lots of bugs (thanks for reporting them!)
- Added lots of bugs (oops)
- Fixed visual glitches, changed animations, added sfx etc
- Spells have titles again at the bottom (if they fit)
- Changed difficulty names and curses available
- Some secrets (??)
- Probably a bunch more things I forgot to mention